Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. ~ The Dalai Lama

Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm way too proper...

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating



It seems even though I have a foul mouth which occasionally utters very inappropriate and nasty things - I am only PG in real-life blogland. Miss Manners would be proud and I was dinged for using the word sexy. - lol

I so need to just be 'me' more and call it for how I see it. Who needs decorum and politeness.

I am coming to the realization that as I am aging I am becoming prudish. Pretty funny considering I've been teaching sexual health education for years and counselling women around their reproductive choices. What does this say about me and the changes I am experiencing....perhaps this is the "normal" path for women in their mid 30's...either that or I'm coming to terms with being the mother to an attractive 16 year old daughter who is going to start to engage in all life has to offer sooner rather than later. Thoughts???

No comments: