Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. ~ The Dalai Lama

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

L'Shana Tova / Happy New Year...

To Jews everywhere....



....and yes, I do have three other blog posts started....just unfinished and yes I am aware thats it been forever since I last posted. I am being a very bad blogger. The good news is that I haven't been such a bad knitter....I will have pics to prove it....although nothing finished. I did however do some excellent yarn purchases while away in Hailburton....more to come soon.

For today and tonight, I am focused on feeding the entire family and the next two days of solemn prayer and celebration. Health and happiness to all.

1 comment:

Steve sculpts critters said...

I have also been busy knitting.
I actually knitted the mouse you see in bronze.
Well sort of.
And lots of other critters too.
Check 'em out if you have time and the inclination,
http://www.steveworthingtonart.com
Cheers,
Steve.