Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. ~ The Dalai Lama

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Yarn-a-holics Anonymous is growing!!! :)

So, I have to tell you how excited I am. Yes, my best friend Meredith is probably still rolling on the floor laughing her ass off at my over enthusiasm, but I am truly thrilled by the warm reception that the knitting community is giving to my new little 'meetup' group. I do like knitters - such a friendly group.

So in less than 24 hours hours we now have 11 members and hopefully will get a small but reasonable turn out to the first 'meetup' event next Monday. If not, I am all ready busy planning the next few meetings just to ensure that things don't slow down too much. I think it will be great to meet people who like to knit as much as I do and am looking forward to the new faces and knitting expertise.

Fun! Although funny enough, David my partner is all ready complaining and I haven't even gone to a meeting yet. Funny. :)

No comments: